Willis Towers Watson UK Real Estate Practice
Willis Towers Watson retains one of the largest teams dedicated to serving the insurance and risk management needs of the property sector in the UK with capabilities across Europe. We arrange insurance for property values exceeding £100 billion and place £100 million of premium into the market.
Our depth of understanding and insight into how organisations in the property sector create and maintain value allows us to provide innovative solutions in the specialist areas outlined below.
- Property and real estate insurance
- Legal Indemnities
- Environmental liabilities
- Transactional liabilities
- Delivery of service across Europe
Whether you are a property owner, investor, agent or developer, we have the expertise to create bespoke, market leading insurance programmes that will:
- Deliver value
- Protect your assets, income and liabilities
- Safeguard your investments
- Enhance and facilitate development proposals or the sale and purchase process
To find out more about how we can help your organisation, please contact us.